The annual MOPACA Invitational Show is coming up the end of March. So dig out your best photos because this year there are cash prizes to go along with those ribbons!
You can enter two photos in each of these categories (if you like):
1. Cria—an individual cria caught at a special moment.
2. Alpacas interacting—shows action between alpaca and alpaca, alpaca and other animal or alpaca and person.
3. Farm scene—includes at least one alpaca.
4. Black and white—these shots should show an alpaca, and have artistic merit.
5. Computer enhanced—be creative—include one or more alpacas and artistically enhance the image of the alpaca.
6. Junior class—any type of alpaca photo taken by a young person, age 15 or younger
Entry form is here.